Top Dawg Entertainment runs a tight ship and they don’t tolerate bulls—. Recently, TDE rapper ScHoolboy Q revealed on his Snapchat channel studio rules for the TDE family and if it’s not followed, someone will feel the pain.
In the photo above, a sign posted on a studio door states in all caps, “IF YOU NOT THE HOMIE, DON’T COME IN HERE.” At the bottom, it reads in red (and all caps), “DISREGARD THIS AND GET THE TIPS PUT ON YOU, HOMIE.”
HypeBeast also posted the list commandments that has been circulating since engineer MixedByAli posted it on Instagram four years ago. In the end, when it comes to working in the studio, there is no time for horseplay.
Here are the studio rules below:
1. If you ain’t one the homies don’t be Instagramming you creepy muthaf—a. I don’t wanna look on yo twitter and find a creepy ass pic me or one the homies, matter fact, No Twitter or Instagram in the studio! Act like you been around a bunch rich niggaz from the bottom before!
2. If the homies just met you and decide to clown yo bitch azz, sit there and deal with it. It’s part the creative juices.
3. Don’t touch, ask, or reach for Q’s weed, unless he thinks you cool enuff to pass it to you. We only smoke stersonals around here boy.
4. Shut up and look ugly for the homies.
5. Remember these rules and you might get a meal out the food budget!
Next: From Nicki Minaj to Kool Keith - 20 Rappers We Wish Made Cartoons