Man dies after swallowing bag of weed at Ultra Europe

A partygoer at Ultra Europe in Croatia has died after swallowing a bag weed.

The 24-year-old man was approached by authorities at Poljud Stadium at around 8:30pm due to suspicions he was in possession drugs,  before running f and attempting to swallow the bag.

He was arrested soon after, however was taken directly to the hospital when he began to feel sick. The man later died on route to the hospital due to asphyxiation. Terrible news from a weekend that is meant to be about good times and good music.

Police are currently investigating what took place.


Releated Post