is a two-weekend affair for SoCal party people with a more eclectic EDM taste, and it’s finally time to embark on the second edition this year’s famed pool party. Fortunately, we made the trek to Palm Springs in June and now we’re here to give you some advice on how to make your August experience the best yet.
Please, learn from our mistakes and successes:
1. Never show up to a suite party without something to share.
Whatever your vice, bring some to share. No one wants to be the known moocher the party affair; and letâs be realâthereâs no other guarantee to make sure everyone else is at your level. (But, as always, party responsibly!)
2. Like a personâs ‘fit? Let them know.
Why not spread a little love? Maybe youâll make a new friend in the process.
3. Bring a unique floaty. Triple points if it matches your swimsuit.
But itâs okay if you donât. People are known to never even dip their toes in that murky pool water; and thatâs just fine â there are alternatives for cooling fâ¦ but yes, It. Will. Be. HOT.
4. Listen to every artist before the festival starts (even if itâs just their top Spotify track).
Educate yourself on the trip over to Palm Springs. Thereâs nothing worse than realizing the week after an event that you missed an artist you’re currently gushing over after hearing their track on your âDiscovery Weeklyâ playlist.
5. Purposefully lose yourself. Make some new friends.
The #vibes at Splash House are on point. Just make sure to be mindful your surroundings and stay safe.
6. Leave your suite for an artist youâve never heard .
Trust your friendâs suggestion. Check out the set times and pick someone random. No matter how you decide, do it.
7. Go to the Air Museum afterparties.
James Murphy (Extended Set)? Bob Moses? Si Tukker? The lineup speaks for itself. See you there!
Find the full lineup and grab a last minute ticket at .