A Partygoer Was Electrocuted to Death After Scaling a Stage In Brazil

They say that you can feel the electricity flowing through the air during the good times – however, nothing is more shocking than when everything goes up in flames

This was the horrific situation experienced by Daniel Guedes when he climbed on stage at a music festival in Brazil on April 29, 2018. The 32-year-old was electrocuted to death after reaching the top the stage and accidentally touching power cables.

The gruesome footage shows the attendee, reportedly intoxicated, barefoot and oblivious to the dangers that he was in, straddling over the rig, before clumsily reaching the two wires. His back appeared to touch the high voltage cables, sparking a massive explosion and ultimately, being the cause his death.

Singer Raniery Gomes told his band to stop playing as he tried to coax the man back down, over the microphone.

With no luck, he then called out to security.

Almost instantly after, bright sparks flew and a burst white lights accompanied by grisly buzzing and fizzing noises signaled that Guedes was a goner…

The audience was undoubtedly horrified as they screamed in fright and witnessed a white smoke cloud form above the stage.

What’s even more surprising than how the man managed to climb to the top the stage, was the fact that the incident occurred during the first performance the last night the music festival – AKA Festa da Uva. One would think that the event’s security team would have been more attentive than the first day – knowing the venue, the style the audience, among much more.

The local authority responsible for the event reinforced that all security procedures had been properly in place during the course the festival, including that terrifying night. He followed by stating that he fers his condolences to the victim’s family.

Check Out Their Full Statement Below:

Stay safe and make smart choices, concertgoers… you never know what may happen.

Releated Post