​Man chokes to death after swallowing bag of weed at Ultra Europe

A 24-year-old man died outside Ultra Europe in Croatia last weekend after swallowing a bag weed and choking.

According to , on the evening July 16 authorities approached a man suspected drug possession outside the Poljud Stadium and requested to see his identification. The man attempted to run, but was quickly caught and put into custody.

Reports state that the man swallowed a bag weed while he attempted to evade police. On the way to the police station the man became sick and medical assistance was called. The 24-year-old later died at the hospital from asphyxiation.

Police are now investigating what took place.

Releated Post